Pages

Cognizant |Update|

Hey Loves!

I've been gone and inactive for the longest time but I'm back now and ready to share my ideas and recent fashion inspirations. I am currently writing this post in Berlin on a relaxing apartment balcony and taking in the gorgeous view of the buildings around me. I love it here it's so serene and peaceful and I can hear the soothing splashes from the water fountain in the garden below.

This is my fourth time in Berlin and this time around I am here for 6 weeks. This city has so many cool spots to see and there are nearly no cons to it. Swimming pools spread out across the city, Dunkin' Donuts, shopping centres, historic places and a ton of inspiring things to see from the locals to the art (grafitti) on the walls. Everyone here takes self expression and self confidence with a passion and it really is great. The only con would be that there are no natural beaches here but they do have some pretty cool ones along the river.

Although I've been slacking with my posts I did take some OOTD pictures to share here.



Outfit Details:
Dress: Zara
Shirt: Stradivarius
Sunnies: New Look
Watch: New Look
Sandals: New Look


Outfit Details;
Top: H&M
Skirt; Bershka
Sandals: New Look
Waistcoat: New Look
Sunnies: New Look
Watch: New Look

See you on Friday!
''Siempre Bella''- Solamente.Belíssima,
xoxo



No comments: